Alterations to pages

After spending some time working on the pages of my e-book i worked in some alterations to the pages after having some peer feedback and feedback from my ten year old daughter, who is within the key stage it is aimed at.



This was a first attempt of the e-book page design.



I tried an alternative colour background added coloured boxes behind the text and added some handwritten elements to the pages. After a while they seemed to become more cohesive and looked as though they belonged together. I also learnt some new photoshop skills such as copying and pasting layers onto different pages.

After suggestions I chose to add subtle drop shadows on boxes, put a faded image in the background and added an activity and left space for the children to make notes.


Comments

Popular Posts